If you have had to Change The Date of your special day due to recent events, send a beautiful card to let your guests know about the new date. Change The Date cards are designed to match the theme and style of your day;
- Choose how many cards you would like order, you may wish to order the same amount of invitations you have had before.
- Include a foil finish to your invitations, this adds a beautiful shine to the details like your names and wedding venue illustration, if you have requested an illustration on your order (below).
- Add a hand-drawn wedding venue illustration, tell me where you are getting married and I will draw your wedding venue adding a personal touch to your cards, this can then be used across all your stationery in the future (one-off cost).
- Printing your wedding invitations will only be done once you have approved your design. I will send you digital proofs of the design via email and you can make as many changes as you like to ensure your card and details are perfect before printing.
- Your finished Change The Date cards will be printed A6 (105mm x 148mm) and supplied with envelopes, If you require a specific envelope colour please let me know.
The images shown are examples of a finished product, your invitation will be unique and designed to match the theme and style of your day.
If you would like to discuss your design in more detail, or if you have specific requirements let's have a chat.
Changed The Date Cards
From the time you approve digital proofs, to the time you will receive your wedding set is usually around 1-2 weeks depending on the items you have ordered.
All parcels are sent out first class recorded delivery and will require a signature, please let me know where is best to send your stationery once you have agreed for me to start printing.