Price includes the design of your personalised mask which are ideal for businesses looking to ensure safety of their team during this time. Personalised with your company branding and double layered with an integrated pocket for disposable carbon filters. One size fits all, a large size which fits most adults without being uncomfortable. Dimensions: 272mm x 160mm. 60 degree machine washable, made from polyester. Wash before use. Each mask is supplied with one filter, additional filters are available separately. Masks are for non-medical use and are washable and re-usable, it is recommended that filters are changed once a week. Please email your company logo when placing your order, or to discuss your design further: firstname.lastname@example.org UK Governament Advice Following the most recent statement from the government, the general public has been advised to consider wearing Face Masks in enclosed public spaces. Recommendations suggest that this will include shops, supermarkets and also public transport such as trains and buses to help reduce the spread of coronavirus. This news comes after the latest scientific evidence provided by the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE). This research shows that Face Masks can help reduce the risk of transmission in some circumstances and that they can reduce the spread of the disease if you are infected but not showing symptoms. These reusable fabric Face Masks are intended for personal use printed with your customised design or company logo. They are not recommended for medical purposes, and have been produced to ensure PPE supplies go to the healthcare and key workers who need them most. Please note that Face Masks should be worn whilst continuing to observe social distancing measures and regularly washing hands. These actions are of utmost importance at this time.
Personalised Face Masks
- Face Masks should be washed before first use.
- Try to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser when putting on or removing, and after each use.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth at all times and store used Face Masks in a plastic bag until you have an opportunity to wash them.
- Do not touch the front of the Face Mask, or the part of the Face Mask that has been in contact with your mouth and nose. Once removed, make sure to clean any surfaces the Face Mask has touched.
- Wash your Face Mask regularly - they can go in with other laundry using your normal detergent.