Create your perfect wedding save the date invitations, designed to match the theme and style of your day;
- Choose how many invitations you would like order, remember some of your guests will be in couples so you may not require as many as you think.
- Include a foil finish to your invitations, this adds a beautiful shine to the details like your names and wedding venue illustration, if you have requested one for your invites.
- Add a hand-drawn wedding venue illustration, tell me where you are getting married and I will draw your wedding venue adding a personal touch to your inviations, this can then be used across all your stationery (one-off cost).
- Printing your wedding invitations will only be done once you have approved your design. I will send you digital proofs of the design via email and you can make as many changes as you like to ensure your invite is perfect before printing.
- Your finished Invitation will be printed A6 (105mm x 148mm) and supplied with envelopes, If you require a specific envelope colour please let me know.
The images shown are examples of a finished product, your invitation will be unique and designed to match the theme and style of your day.
If you would like to discuss your design in more detail, or if you have specific requirements let's have a chat.
Save The Date Invitation - small
From the time you approve digital proofs, to the time you will receive your wedding set is usually around 1-2 weeks depending on the items you have ordered.
All parcels are sent out first class recorded delivery and will require a signature, please let me know where is best to send your stationery once you have agreed for me to start printing.