Create your perfect wedding day invitations, designed to match the theme and style of your day;
- Choose how many invitations you would like order, remember some of your guests will be in couples so you may not require as many as you think.
- Include a foil finish to your invitations, this adds a beautiful shine to the details like your names and wedding venue illustration if you have requested one for your invites.
- Add a hand-drawn wedding venue illustration, tell me where you are getting married and I will draw your wedding venue adding a personal touch to your inviations, this can then be used across all your stationery (one-off cost).
- Printing your wedding invitations will only be done once you have approved your design. I will send you digital proofs of the design via email and you can make as many changes as you like to ensure your invite is perfect before printing.
- Your finished Invitation will be printed A5 (148mm x 210mm) and supplied with envelopes, If you require a specific envelope colour please let me know.
Compliment your invitations with;
- Evening wedding invitations, finished A5 (148mm x 210mm) and supplied with envelopes.
- Information cards, finished A6 (105mm x 148mm)
- Rsvp cards, finished A7 (74mm x 105mm) supplied with envelopes
- Invitation wrap, finished 55mm x 350mm with a matching sticker to attach the back of your wraps, holding your full set together.
The images shown are examples of a finished product, your invitation will be unique and designed to match the theme and style of your day.
If you would like to discuss your design in more detail, or if you have specific requirements let's have a chat.
Wedding Day Invitations
If you require a bespoke order and have an idea of something you would like me to design for your wedding, please get in-touch via email or use live chat at the bottom of this page.